Monday, October 11, 2010

Served Family Style

This week we're serving it up family style here at IHCC! 
photo credit
So, get into the kitchen and bake/cook up a big dish of something your family would love to see set before them at the dinner...or breakfast or lunch or even dessert...table! 
Whether your family is large or small, blood or sweat, near or far...we want you to share these dishes with us....dare I say, our IHCC family!?  (yes, I do)
photo credit
So, whether an old family favorite...or a potential new one...consult Giada and head into the kitchen.  Don't forget to come back and share a little with us!

Make and post your Served Family Style recipe by Sunday, October 17th. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation! Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

If you missed the Benvenuto Giada theme last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the delicious dishes everyone brought!  Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Giada De Laurentiis right now...so if you've linked up, be sure that you've used/adapted one of her recipes for your post!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *Served Family Style* Participants
1. DebinHawaii--Pasta e Fagioli
2. Yvette- Rigatoni with creamy mushroom sauce
3. Tina Marie - Chicken Milanese
4. Kim - Liv LIfe
5. Kim- Italian Baked Chicken with Pastina
6. Natashya - Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze
7. girlichef~ Linguine w/ Chicken Ragú
8. Michelle~ Orecchiette with Mini Chicken Meatballs
9. Couscous & Consciousness - Mushroom & Cheese Manicotti
10. Lexi @big momma and me (Balsamic Chicken)
11. Carla and Michael-Penne with Shrimp
12. natalia crispy zucchini and potatoes pancakes
13. Healthy Mamma
14. Healthy Mamma~ Rustic Eggplant and Tomato Riggitoni
15. SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl - Baked Mashed Potatoes w/ Parmesan & Bread Crumbs
16. Andrea ~ Pollo alla Romana
17. Kayte - Chicken Florentine

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

16 comments:

Kim said...

Great post Heather! I'm lovin' that first picture - so rustic.

Time to get out those big family-sized platters!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Aw...I'm loving our IHCC "family" or "ohana" as we say here in Hawaii. ;-) Fun post Heather!

I am posting early this week with Giada's delicious classic family soup, Pasta e Fagioli.

NKP said...

Lovely! I want to go climb inside that first photo. I wonder if Charles can build that onto the back of the house..? ;-)
You guys are the best family a gal could ask for. :-)

Michelle B said...

Loved the variety last week. Am excited about this week...about seeing what everyone makes and about what I'm making. Just need to get in the kitchen and do it!

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

My post is up, and the mushroom sauce is really delicious!

Tina said...

Such a great post!! I placed mine in ink-thing....will be visiting all when I recover :-0 We just rode 2300 miles in 10 days...great vacation.

Kim K. said...

OK.... I didn't do it right... just put my name and not the recipe! =0 In any case, we baked up a loaf of Gianda's Sun-dried Tomato Feta Turkey Meat Loaf... a pure family hit!

Heather S-G said...

No problem at all Kim K!! It'll still get people there :D So glad you linked up!

Kim said...

Just posted my Italian Baked Chicken with Pastina. A good one for kids and adults.

NKP said...

Good morning! My Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze is up, and now I am shutting down my computer because it is making weird noises. Wish me luck that it starts up again later this afternoon!

Heather S-G said...

Family-pleasin' pasta at my place this week :)

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Oh wow - I can see some great "family food" everyone's been linking up. I just posted Mushroom & Cheese Manicotti - had it two nights in a row and boy was it good?!! Hope you're all having a great weekend.
Sue :-)

natalia said...

Ciao ! What about meeting all in the first room ? it would be fantastic !

Gwen said...

How fun! Great idea! I look forward to doing this regularly!

NKP said...

Wondeful, Gwen! Great to have you on board!

AMI nyc said...

No one does family style meals better than Giada ~ and my IHCC friends!