Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Goodies

 
Holiday goodies draw you in...their festive colors, their sweet and spicy scents, the care with which they were made...you can just feel the love. 


Cakes, cookies, brownies, chocolates, fudge, candies, breads, nuts, syrups and sauces...just to name a few.  Share the love with your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, or even Santa.  Holiday goodies make the best and most heartfelt gifts of the season.    

 Please make and post your Holiday Goodies dish by Sunday, December 25th.  Please link your post, using Mr. Linky below.  Please leave a comment after linking so we are sure to see your dish. 

If you missed the Potluck last week, please head HERE to see all the dishes we shared.

Don't forget...we are cooking the recipes of Tessa Kiros right now, so be sure to make sure you are sharing a Tessa Kiros recipe.
We wish you the happiest of holidays!



1. Michelle ~ Honey Cakes (Melomakarona)
2. Kim - Banana Bread
3. Heather- Double-Vanilla Meringue w/ Sugared Cranberries
4. Donna- Chocolate cranberry cookies
5. Deb in Hawaii--Raspberry Sauce
6. Couscous & Consciousness - Finnish Mustard
7. Natashya - Gravlax with Dill Cucumbers
8. Yvette- Chocolate Cake w/ Icing

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

15 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Love the festive pictures Kim--especially that cute red and white packaging. ;-)

Heather S-G said...

Me too! Can't wait to see the goodies everybody makes this week =)

NKP said...

Very festive! I am ready to get my goodies on!

Michelle B said...

Made Greek Christmas goodies in the form of Honey Cakes. Can't wait to see all the goodies posted here!

Kim said...

Tessa's banana bread is really a step above the rest. My new go to recipe.

NKP said...

I was all set to do cookies - but then I saw the recipe for gravlax!
I have it curing in the fridge for a Christmas eve treat. Can't wait!

Heather S-G said...

I made an awesome meringue that I adapted from Apples to Jam...topped it w/ sugared cranberries instead of strawberries. It totally rocked!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made festive red Raspberry Sauce that I have been putting on just about everything. ;-)

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Natashya - I made the gravalax a few weeks ago, then served it up for visitors before I got to photographed. It was awesome and got demolished in no time flat. I need to make it again.

I've just linked up Finnish Mustard for my holiday goodies.

Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas, and look forward to more posting with all of you in the new year.

Sue xo

NKP said...

Sue - glad it was such a success! I am looking forward to slicing ours today. Will post this afternoon.
Have a wonderful Christmas too!
xoxo

NKP said...

My gravlax is up. Happy Christmas, guys! xoox

Heather S-G said...

Oh man, it looks awesome, Natashya...Merry Christmas to you, too! xo

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

To late to post but this is what i baked this week
http://myworldwideculinaryadventure.blogspot.com/2011/12/chocolate-cake-with-icing.html

Heather S-G said...

@Yvette- I added it to the linky...you're all linked up.

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

Thanks heather. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!