Monday, September 21, 2015

September 2015 IHCC Potluck!

It's time to Potluck!!! 

 
Your week to choose any recipe from any of our IHCC chefs! That's right, choose any Jacques Pépin recipe you like, or if you prefer, you can take the opportunity to revisit any one of our previous eleven wonderful IHCC chefs:

Nigella Lawson
Mark Bittman
Giada de Laurentiis
Jamie Oliver
Tessa Kiros
Rick Bayless
Madjur Jaffrey
Yotam Ottolenghi
Donna Hay
Nigel Slater
Diana Henry


To join in the September Potluck fun, just post and link your Potluck dish by Sunday, September 27th. 

Please remember to link a thumbnail image and leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your dish. 

New to IHCC? Need help linking up? Check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you. 

If you missed out on our Seasonal Specialties theme last week, be sure to click on the links and check out the dishes that everyone made. 

***By now you know Ellie Krieger is our new IHCC Chef. We should have our October Themes posted shortly as we get ready to welcome Ellie. In case you missed it, we have another vote going to decide whether to keep doing the Mystery Box Madness Challenges or try a new monthly Featured Chef event. Please see the poll on the sidebar to vote if you haven't already done so.
 

8 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

I am unable to link my post. Something is not right with inlinkz. Will try again later!

flour.ish.en said...

Bringing an Ottolenghi's vegetables dish.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Hi Joyce,
I think it is/was the site. I was able to link a test post just now as normal but had some challenges with Inlinkz taking it back down again and getting into the admin part of the site. Hopefullt it will let you when you try again. if not, let me know.
Deb

Joyce Rachel Lee said...

I made Jamie Oliver's Aubergine Lasagna. :)

kitchen flavours said...

Deb, my link is in, though why it is listed as Flat Potato Omelette? It was supposed to be auto linked with the heading of my post, should be Garlic and Parsley Hearthbread! Anyway, I've made Nigella's garlicky hearthbread.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Hey Joyce,
I have no idea what happened there but I went in as admin to it and it wouldn't let me edit the title--it wouldn't save the change. So, I deleted your link and then put it back in and it worked fine this time. Who knows--maybe a glitch in the system of some sort? ;-)

Kim said...

Thankful to my daughter for making Tessa Kiros' Tomato and Rice soup, and also to Deb for sharing it awhile back. This recipe has been in my to-make files for a long time!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Popping in at the last minute with Chef Pepin's Chocolate Rochers--made with hazelnuts, brown rice crisps, or salted caramel peanuts. Easy & good! ;-)