Monday, February 15, 2016

Bowled Over!


Grab your biggest bowl and fill 'er up! This week we are about to be BOWLED OVER by big steaming bowls of scrumptious soul-soothing soup!

Soup, Stew or Chili?  

How will you fill your soup pot? Please make and share your Ellie Krieger BOWLED OVER dish by Sunday, February 21st. Please remember to link a thumbnail image and leave a comment after linking so we don't miss out on your dish! 

New to IHCC? Need help linking up? Check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you. 


If you missed out on our Tessa Kiros dishes posted last week, be sure to click on the links and check out all the ways we celebrated our time with Tessa!

*all photos courtesy www.elliekrieger.com
 

8 comments:

flour.ish.en said...

I brought a black bean chili.

kitchen flavours said...

Delicious bowl of stew! A new family favourite!

Joyce Rachel Lee said...

I have adapted Ellie's tricolor pepper steak dish into a ramen bowl dish. Hope this is okay. :)

Vicki said...

I accidentally posted my recipe on the wrong week. It should be on the February 22nd - February 28th: February Potluck. I'd appreciate it if you could switch it for me.
Sorry about that.

Vicki said...

I'm just one big mess today, forgot to let you know that my link is #7, I'd Rather Be At The Beach.

Judy said...

Beef and Mushroom Barley Soup which I made into a stew.

Kim said...

Highest of praises for Ellie's White Chili! Absolutely delicious.

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made a vegan version of Ellie's Velvety Artichoke Soup.

On that post, I also opened up a link on my blog for Souper Sundays--the weekly soup, sandwich, and salad roundup that has been on "hiatus" since May. Anyone is welcome to join in by linking up your soups there. ;-)

Vicki, I deleted your Giada link as asked. Feel free to link it back up tomorrow when the Potluck linky goes up.

Aloha,
Deb