Monday, January 2, 2017

#Foodgoals


Welcome to 2017! The new year brings lots of goals, and for those of us who love to cook, #FOODGOALS, are a sure bet! Whether you want to lose weight or gain weight, eat less meat, eat more grains, give up cheese, or even simply subsist on chocolate...we want to hear all about your 2017 #FOODGOALS!

Make and post your Heidi Swanson #FOODGOALS recipe by Sunday, January 8th and link a picture up below. Please remember to link a thumbnail image and do please leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your dish. 

New to IHCC? Need help linking up or just a refresher on how to join in the fun and become part of our community? Please check out our Welcome page. If you should have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you.

If you missed out on our last potluck of the year, please click on the link to see all the ways we celebrated our IHCC chefs!


**Images from 101cookbooks.com

6 comments:

Kayte said...

Thanks for letting me join back up now and again! :-) This was such a good soup...I am always all about the soup and this is a really good one. ~ Kayte

http://grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com/grandmas_kitchen_table/2017/01/ihcc-heidi-swanson-new-years-noodle-soup.html

flour.ish.en said...

I made some seasonal wintery spring rolls.

ostwestwind said...

I made a Red Currant Skyr Bowl

http://kuechenlatein.com/red-currant-skyr-bowl/

Kim said...

Poached Eggs in White Wine Sauce, meeting all of my #foodgoals for 2017!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I love Heidi's Turmeric Miso Soup and it meets my #foodgoal of getting more of its anti-inflammatory properties into my diet. ;-)

kitchen flavours said...

Happy New Year everyone!
I have missed a few weeks of linking, but I'm back with my Foodgoals with Heidi's Ribollita stew!