Monday, February 6, 2017

February Monthly Featured Ingredient/Dish Challenge: Stuffed/Filled Dishes

It's time for another installment of our Monthly Featured Dish/Ingredient Challenge
 

This month our theme is: Stuffed or Filled Dishes!


Make any recipe for a dish that is stuffed or filled from Heidi Swanson or any of our past IHCC chefs. 

Also, feel free to share any of your favorite stuffed or filled dish recipes from IHCC chefs in your post!
  
Not only will you have to decide what stuffed or filled dish to make, you also have to chose which chef to cook with! 

Nigella Lawson 
Mark Bittman
Giada de Laurentiis
Jamie Oliver
Tessa Kiros 
Rick Bayless
Madjur Jaffrey 
Yotam Ottolenghi
Donna Hay 
Nigel Slater
Diana Henry 
Jacques Pepin 
Ellie Krieger
Curtis Stone 
Heidi Swanson


Please remember to link a thumbnail image and do please leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your dish. 

New to IHCC? Need help linking up or just a refresher on how to join in the fun and become a part of our community? Please check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you. 

If you missed out on our Something to Sip! theme last week, please click on the link to see all the sippable dishes!


8 comments:

flour.ish.en said...

I stuffed eggplants with pomegranate seeds on buttermilk sauce. Very colorful!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made Heidi's Chickpea Wraps--stuffed full of goodness. ;-)

Lydia from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen said...

I was inspired by Heidi's Skinny Omelettes.

ostwestwind said...

Stuffed bell peppers, I am a bit undersummered
https://kuechenlatein.com/baked-peppers-filled-with-tomatoes-and-feta/

Kim said...

Happy to finally try my hand at a Chocolate Roulade, but it is simple far too rich for me to enjoy :(

ostwestwind said...

Ladies, where is this entry ? Gone forever?

http://iheartcookingclubs.blogspot.de/2014/05/may-potluck.html

My broken link checker marked this as lost, and I can't find it on this site any more

Deb in Hawaii said...

@ostwestwind I don't see it at all going through the blog posts so unfortunately it appears to be gone. I don't know where, how, or why and I don't know of a way to get it back. Sorry. :-(

ostwestwind said...

Bummer, but this could happen. No problem, I just delete this link and refer to the home page ...