Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Everything's Coming Up Green!

  Rainbows and Shamrocks Fabric by the Yard. St. Patrick's image 1

Springtime is in the air, and so is St. Patrick's Day! This week make any dish that is green, or any dish that is Irish! Don't worry, we won't pinch you if you don't!

Make and post your Everything's Coming Up Green recipe by Sunday, March 20th . Please link a picture of your recipe below, and leave a comment after. 

*****PLEASE REMEMBER that we are continuing to cook the recipes of our 22 IHCC FEATURED CHEFS. Make sure that any recipes you post on our link-ups are from and credited to one of those 22 chefs.
 
New to IHCC?  Need help linking up or a refresher on how to join in the fun? Please check out our WELCOME page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and one of us will get back with you. 

If you'd like to check out our Spring Cleaning dishes from last week, please click the link and check it out!
 
NOTE: Suggestions for chefs are Jose Andres (the chef and humanitarian), Gordon Ramsey, Allison Roman, and Claudia Roden, and Julia Child (and lucky enough she is already an IHCC chef). We will keep the option to cook with any and all of our chefs always, from here on out. I am working on coming up with a way for us to vote.

Another question worth asking - does anyone have any interest in moving this group to Instagram? We could use the hashtag #iheartcookingclubs and post to it, or we could even create a Facebook group and post to that page. Just an idea I've been tossing around for awhile. Please feel free to leave any comments below.

 NOTE: Sorry to anyone who tried to join the link this week. I just realized that it was closed. I have opened another link if you would like to join up. Thanks!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

flour.ish.en said...

Not a fun of Facebook and its affiliate, Instagram for reasons of its business practice and privacy concerns.

flour.ish.en said...

I mean: not a FAN.

Tina said...

Well I got my post up late...cause I'm lazy and time got away :-) I made a spinach salad which I've done before, a Curtis Stone recipe. Here's the link if you want it.

http://tinaculbertson.blogspot.com/2022/03/sunday-salon-reading-watching-and.html

As far as voting on a featured chef I would just like to say the hosts - Kim and Deb - should make the executive decision. You two are the ones organizing the weekly posts and visiting our sites. It's got to be loads of work to write up posts per deadline and I would absolutely suck at that!

For what it's worth I am not on Facebook and hate it, that's why I'm not on. I do have an instagram account but I hardly go there and had been thinking of deleting it. Twitter is my social media, FWIW.

Kim said...

Thanks for all the feedback. I have often thought about whether or not people might like instagram or facebook better since we live in such a social media-obsessed world. I wanted to throw it out there as an option just in case. Happy to continue the blog-based group here.

I believe I have found a way to put a vote up and will be working on that shortly.

Sharing my very non-green lasagna! At least there is some green herbs in it. Ha Ha!What can I say...the family was hungry for lasagna.