Monday, December 7, 2009

Cookie Exchange!

Woohoo! It is that time of year again, time to be nice to neighbours, family, and co-workers.. ok, some of you might be nice to them all year round, saint-like beings that you may be, but at this time of year we go the extra mile.
Baking, sharing, laughing.. there is something about the holidays that can bring out the best in us. And bring we shall - this week's I Heart Cooking Clubs theme is Cookie Exchange! Bars, squares, cupcakes and other goodies are also perfectly wonderful and acceptable.

So grab your Nigella cookbooks, or search for one of her recipes online, and bake up something wonderful for sharing. And who knows? Maybe someone will bake something nice for you this year!
Post your Cookies or Dessert Exchange on your blog any time this week by Sunday the 13th of December and link your post up to Mr. Linky so that we can all share in your treats!

Oops, sorry about that extra R. I got over excited, apparently.
Well who wouldn't? We are talking Cookies here! Shortbreads, sablés, drop cookies, oatmeal, chocolate chip, glazed, sprinkled....


Link your I Heart Cooking Clubs post of the week's permalink with Mr. Linky, below, so we can all see your fabulous cooking club creation! Please leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone. Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post for all the details.

While you're at it, make sure you have had a chance to check out all the wonderful Goddess Goodies from last week!


11 comments:

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

cookies-i love love cookies so so much and am so glad for the cookies -me already baked in a NIgella cookie -the flavs great but i aint big on chewy or soft cookies -u have any good recipes for her crunchy cookies-or yeah maybe the rest of the gang will post some on in & i'll have em-i have only the cutout cookie & v chocolately chippy cookie recipe....
am gng to post today itself if blogger behaves and uploads quick!!am so thrilled to be part of this exciting club!!!

Heather S-G said...

Hooray for cooooookies! Cute post :)

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Very cute post-i am full on in-just linked with my cookies!!!!

Kim said...

Anyone got a lowfat and lowcal Nigella cookie ;D Oh dear, anyone got some big elastic waist pants??
:D

Deb in Hawaii said...

OK, my Cranberry & White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Pistachios are posted. This is such a delicious cookie! (But sorry Kim they are not low-cal! In fact I am getting them out of my house tomorrow before I eat them all and gain 20 lbs!)

Anonymous said...

Yipeee !!! I was waiting for this one...me making something from my new Nigella's Christmas book for this event : ) ...! Will be back real soon... LOVE this post !

NKP said...

Woohoo! Chocolate Christmas cookies are up!

NKP said...

Woohoo! Chocolate Christmas cookies are up!

NKP said...

Mmm, Kathleen! Those are some super duper chocolatey cookies!

Kim said...

I think I'm gonna skip this week. I've been making way too many cookies lately;D See you all next week!

Heather S-G said...

My LATE sorry :( contribution to the cookie exchange is in!