Monday, May 17, 2010

May Potluck!

It is Potluck time at I Heart Cooking Clubs!

What will you be making this month? Dainty high tea sandwiches? Robust curry and naan? Soft and gooey chocolatey chip cookies? The perfect steak on the grill? Healthy smoothies? Soup or sammies? Could be anything, the choice is all yours!

Whip up a great dish, whatever strikes your fancy, for May's Potluck - using one of Mark Bittman's recipes from his books or online. Hook your post up to Mr. Linky, below.

And have you had a chance to check out all the great Movie Night dishes yet?


Post your Bittman Potluck themed recipe by Sunday, May 23th and don't forget to link your post of the week's permalink with Mr. Linky, below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous potluck creation!

Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

I Heart Cooking Clubs *May 2010 Potluck!* Participants
1. Yvette - Everyday Pancakes
2. girlichef~ Curried Rice with Chickpeas
3. Tiff- Drizzle Sauce
4. Beth Anne - Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Curry
5. Chaya - Bittman Makes Life Easy Pasta
6. Chaya - Savory Sausage Muffins
7. Joanne - Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
8. Natashya - Herbed Spaetzle
9. Kim-Vietnamese Caramelized Grilled Pork & Chive Salad
10. Maggie - Tomato Jam
11. DebinHawaii--Cod Cakes with Ginger, Cilantro & Scallions
12. Tina Marie with Grilled Pork Chops
13. Joanna@GoAhead&Snicker- Shrimp and Mango Salad
14. HoneyB
15. Denny - Focaccia Bread
16. Domestic Kate - Strawberry Muffins
17. Mike and Carla - Pork Schnitzel
18. Claudia
19. Judi - Rhubarb Crisp
20. Mary-Classic Lasagne, Bolognese Style

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

20 comments:

Kim said...

Very Cute! Love the picture of the baby in the pot.

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

so i'm back from my holiday and finally got my iphone(birthday present from my boyfriend). Really love mark bittmans app.
So i surprised him with this stack of pancakes

Heather S-G said...

I love a good mystery!! A little bit of curry over at my place this week :D

Ty'sMommy said...

Mine's up! Curry at my house, too!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Bittman has changed my life. I keep his books on my kitchen table and just keep opening them, if not for the recipe, for some hints on the best way to handle specific foods.

Tiff said...

I finally got my How to Cook Everything cookbook from Amazon. It really has so much information! I started with something simple...

Tina said...

Everything you guys have been posting sounds amazingly delicious. I've been a slacker about posting....have the Bittman cookbook...low motivation.

NKP said...

Wow, you guys are on the ball!
Lots of yummy stuff.
My Herbed Spaetzle is up!

Unknown said...

Just posted Tomato Jam..it is sweet, spicy and tangy!

Smile bunches Ya'll.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Just posted my Potluck entry.

My cod & mash dinner leftovers became Bittman's Cod Cakes with Ginger, Cilantro & Scallions. Easy and delicious!

Tina said...

I finally was able to join you guys....maybe I won't drop out of the cooking blogging world after all...

Joanna said...

My salad is up! Off to peruse the other links now :)

Joanna said...

BTW, I have a twitter acct @jojobean26 if you want to add me to the list!

Shelby said...

Hmmm, my title didn't come up but my link name did...maybe I did something wrong?

Shelby said...

I just posted for Mystery Dinner :o)

NKP said...

Hi Honey B!
Whatever you write in the box should show up - just a name is fine, write what you like. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my first baking with yeast project was following Bittman's recipe, and it came out great. My focaccia bread is up. Keep rocking.

-Denny.

Domestic Kate said...

Bittman's basic muffin recipe was a great way to use some freshly ground flour and strawberries from this morning's farmer's market. :)

Claudia said...

I just love Bittman's Minimalist series and also enjoy a nice potluck occasionally.

Judi said...

This is my first time to eat rhubarb. It took a few bites but I developed a taste for it. What wouldn't be good with that topping?