Monday, July 19, 2010

July POTLUCK!

Yup, it's that time again!!

Time for  you to pick a dish...any dish!  Okay, any dish...as long as...it's made or adapted from a Mark Bittman recipe, that is.

What will you contribute to the POTLUCK this week?  A light salad...a hearty sandwich...a decadent desert...a refreshing bevvie?? Make whatever your heart desires and bring it along...
Looking forward to the spread!

Make and post your POTLUCK recipe by Sunday, July 25th.  Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky  below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation! Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

*Remember that we are cooking from Mark Bittman's recipes - any links that don't include the featured chef will be deleted.*
I Heart Cooking Clubs *July '10 POTLUCK* Participants
1. Beth Anne - Pineapple Ginger Sorbet
2. Deb in Hawaii--Lamb & Bulgur Burgers w/ Avocado-Yogurt Sauce
3. Pam - Salmon Roasted in Butter
4. Alex@A Moderate Life-Creamed Spinach
5. girlichef~ Sopa de Tortilla
6. Kim-Chickpea Sliders
7. Fruit and Nut Bread
8. Carla and Michael-Shrimp Scampi
9. Giovanna - Vegetable Torte
10. Chocolate Bread Pudding
11. Jenny - Roast Chicken with Olive Oil and Garlic
12. Joanna@GoAhead&Snicker-Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
13. Andreas - Grilled Tomatoes and Scrambled Eggs
14. Denny - Barley Salad with Cucumber and Yogurt Dressing
15. Natashya - Tropical Granola
16. Debbie--The Friday Friends
17. Julie M.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

18 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Great Potluck post Heather! You always find the best pictures to use. ;-)

NKP said...

Beautiful! I really want to have a potluck with Elvis now... !!

Heather S-G said...

LOL, thanks!! I totally want a potluck with Elvis, too...so many great POTLUCK flyers floating around the net... ;)

Kim said...

Looks terrific Heather!

Ty'sMommy said...

Yay! I've been waiting for it to be potluck time. Mine is up!

Deb in Hawaii said...

My Lamb & Bulgur Burgers with Garlicky Avocado-Yogurt Sauce are posted. Happy Potluck!

Alex@amoderatelife said...

what could be better than some roast corn at a potluck? well, ofcourse, its not a bittman recipe and I screwed up! So please remove the linky! MY bad, your linky captures a link and then I hit submit too fast! will be back in a second with another recipe!

Alex@amoderatelife said...

Ok, I am back! This is an oldie for me, but I adore it and it works really well in a casserole dish for a pot luck! Everyone LOVES creamed spinach and I made mine with raw milk! Thanks for sharing my love of all things BITTMAN! :) Alex

Heather S-G said...

LOL, Alex...but yeah, roasted corn rocks ;)

Heather S-G said...

I brought some....Tortilla Soup (surprise, surprise)! ;)

Kim said...

I've been waiting for a long time and finally got to make the Chickpea Sliders! Good stuff!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Sorry,I forgot to put my name on. If you want to add it, have fun. I am too busy eating my bread.

Giovanna said...

Yea!!! Finally my life has calmed down a little to do this week's potluck!

Joanna said...

Mmm, so many good recipes this week! Mine is up just in time. I ate the whole pot, and wish now that I'd doubled it!

Andreas said...

Grilled tomatoes, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Just added my summery barley cucumber salad with minty yogurt dressing.

NKP said...

Wow, great variety!

My tropical granola is up. (Thanks Deb!)

Debbie said...

Mine is up....again, in the nick of time!