Monday, June 27, 2011

Fire Up the Grill!

Get ready to Fire Up the Grill! and cook with Jamie this week.



Whether you grill like this...


Or like this...


There is a Jamie Oliver recipe for you.


Want to grill up some steak, fish or chicken? Grill some pizza or bread? Fruit or veggies? Maybe you want to whip up a side dish from Jamie to serve at your next barbecue?

It's up to you!


Just make and post your Jamie Oliver Fire Up the Grill! inspired creation by Sunday, July 3rd. Then link your post to Mr. Linky below. Leave a comment after you post, so we make sure we don't miss anyone. New to IHCC and need more direction? Check out our Welcome post here.

If you didn't get a chance to Get Fresh with Jamie last week, be sure to head on over and check out all of the delicious dishes everyone brought!

(Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Jamie Oliver right now...so if you've linked up, be sure that you've used/adapted one of his recipes for your post!)

Fire Up the Grill, get fired up yourself, and let's get to grillin'!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *Jamie--Fire Up the Grill!* Participants
1. Michelle~ Thyme Grilled Mushrooms
2. Deb in Hawaii--Grilled Asparagus w/ Olive Oil, Lemon & Parmesan
3. Carol - Thai Chicken / Caprese Salad w Grilled Peppers
4. Kim- Evolution Potato Salad
5. Natashya - Worcester Steak'n'Shrooms

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

NKP said...

You always have the best pics, Deb! I am ready to fire up the grill this weekend. Now that I have overcome my fear of it, that is! ☺

Heather S-G said...

I agree...great pics! Hmmm...now what to make!?

Kim said...

As I was reading this I was thinking just like Natashya and Heather. You do always have the best pics. Can't wait to fire it up!

Michelle B said...

I grilled mushrooms. But after seeing Deb's pics, I kinda want a big hunk of steak! Who am I kidding? I'd fill my plate with both.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Thanks for the positive feedback on the pictures ladies. ;-)

I used my grill pan to make Jamie's simple and delicious Grilled Asparagus with Olive Oil, Lemon and Parmesan. Yum!

Carol said...

Love the pictures! And I thank you all very much, I was not that into Jamie Oliver before this and now I absolutely am loving his recipes. I grilled two this time!
Have a great week!

Kim said...

Jamie's potato salad with tangy and light. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

NKP said...

Sometimes a gal just needs a steak! I got mine on last night. Cheers, guys. Happy holiday weekend to my American and Canadian friends. ☺

Quay Po Cooks said...

Great pictures, Have wonderful Sunday!