Monday, January 23, 2012

January Potluck with Tessa Kiros!

It's that time again, time for a potluck party with Tessa Kiros!

Get out your favourite TK books and start bookmarking those dishes you have been salivating over, or that you actually have the ingredients for - your choice. ;-)

Whip up your awesome dish from one of Tessa's recipes and post on or by January 29th and link up with Mr. Linky, below. Need help? Check out our welcome page!

And have you had a chance to check out all the white foods we played with last week?

Looking forward to seeing what delicious dishes you bring to the potluck!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *January Potluck with Tessa Kiros* Participants
1. Andrea at Nummy Kitchen -- Mushroom Manchego Risotto Balls
2. Heather- Butternut Squash baked w/ Bay Leaves, Butter & Brown Sugar
3. Deb in Hawaii--Garides Saganaki: Shrimp w/Feta & Tomato
4. Natashya - Cinnamon and Cardamom Rolls
5. Jamie - Beef Casserole with Carrots, Onions & Heavy Cream
6. Michelle~Kebabs
7. Kim -La Pizza Rossa
8. Andreas - Fresh Egg Pasta with Simple Tomato Sauce

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Potluck week is always my favorite. ;-) Narrowing down what to make is the only hard part!

Heather S-G said...

I already know what I'm making...I think! ;)

Heather S-G said...

I used Tessa's baked butternut squash for "inspiration"...in that I used all of the ingredients she called for, but I didn't measure anything...just made a small, yummy batch!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made a dinner out of Tessa's Garides Saganaki: Shrimp with Feta and Tomato with a couple of small changes. Delicious! ;-)

NKP said...

Cinnamon and Cardamom Rolls are up!

Jamie K said...

I chose a Beef dish from Falling Cloudberries!

Michelle B said...

We had kebabs this week and they were outstanding.

Kim said...

Just linked up Tessa's la pizza rossa. Delicious as usual!

Kim said...

Natashya - Your cardamom and cinnamon rolls would go perfectly with my Happy Tea :) They turned out perfect.