Monday, September 24, 2012

Adios y Gracias, Rick!!

It's been a wonderful and delicious six months cooking Rick's recipes, but now it's time to say 
¡Adios y Gracias, Rick!
  
Let's raise our glass one more time in a final salute to Rick Bayless! Make and post your ¡Adios y Gracias, Rick! dish on or by Sunday, September 30th.  Please make sure to link your dish to Mr. Linky below so that we don't miss out on your farewell recipe.  Remember to leave a comment after just to be sure we don't miss anyone.   

For more information, please head over to our Welcome page. 

If you missed out on last week's lunchbox theme now is a great time to go check it out!
I Heart Cooking Clubs *Adios y Gracias, Rick* Participants
1. Kim - My Top Five Favorite Bayless Recipes
2. Tina (Tartiflette)
3. Natashya - Pescado a la Veracruzana
4. Michelle--Rick's Fav Chocolate Birthday Cake
5. Natashya - Rick Round-Up and Invitation
6. Kitchen Flavours - Creamy Chicken and Greens with Roasted Jalapenos
7. Glennis - Acupulco-style Shrimp Cocktail
8. Deb in Hawaii--Creamy Almond Rice Cooler & Top 5 Faves
9. Andreas - Tomato-colored Rice
10. Heather - ChocoFlan (Impossible Cake)
11. chica chocolatina- chocolate mexicano/mexican hot chocolat

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

Kim said...

It was a great run with Rick! Just posted my top five favorite Bayless recipes.

Excited for next week when we start with MJ>

Tina said...

Hello my friends...I have not been active but have been checking in your yummy dishes for the various themes. I just posted for Rick's farewell party :-0

NKP said...

Pescado a la Veracruzana is up! Great use of my gift trouts. ☺

Michelle B said...

Rick's Favorite Chocolate Birthday Cake was fantastic. Also have a recap of my favorites from the past 6 months.

NKP said...

Inspired by Kim's round-up, I put my top three up as well as an invitation to cook with the next chef.

kitchen flavours said...

Hi! My post is up, and round-up too! Looking forward to cook up a storm with our new chef!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd had more time with Rick as a chef, but it's been so much fun!! I'll keep turning to his recipes for sure! I'm posted with Acupulco-style Shrimp Cocktail!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Toasting Rick and sending him off with a glass of his Horchata de Almendra--Creamy Almond Rice Cooler and my Top 5 (+1 extra) favorite recipes from the past six months.

Looking forward to Jaffrey next week!
;-)

Kim said...

Natashya- Wow, you gave your trout the royal treatment! Looks beautiful and delicious.

Love your roundup. The drunken beans...yum! And, of course, the churros. I could slap myself for not making churros during our time with Rick. What was I thinking?

Heather S-G said...

Squeaking in at the last minute with one of my favorite Rick dishes ...a recipe revisit for me (but not from the past 6 months)... ChocoFlan. =)

chica chocolatina said...

Say adios to Rick and hola to fall...grab your blanketss and keep yourself warm, with a nice big mug of Mexican Hot Chocolate:)