Monday, April 21, 2014

What's in Your Picnic Basket?

Is it picnic weather yet (still?) in your corner of the globe? We are opening up our Nigel Slater cookbooks and online recipes to find out...


What's in Your Picnic Basket?!?

Wherever and however you 'picnic'--whether at the beach, on the porch or lanai, in a park--or, if the weather where you live isn't quite picnic-worthy--maybe it's a blanket on the living room floor..., there is sure to be an easy to 'port' Nigel recipe that is right for you!  

Just make sure you use a Nigel Slater recipe from online or one of his books and be sure to post it by Sunday, April 27th

Please remember to link a thumbnail image of your dish and don't forget leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your post.

----- 
New to IHCC?  Need help linking up? Check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you.

If you didn't get a chance to experience last week's Potluck, stop by and check out the fabulous dishes everyone made!


9 comments:

Zosia said...

It's picnic weather here if you don't mind wearing a coat and gloves! But the rice and mango salad I made would be delicious indoors or out!

kitchen flavours said...

Roast chicken wings in my basket! Yummy!

Tina said...

It's warmer here, Zosia, come picnic with us!

Zosia said...

I'd love to, Tina!

ostwestwind said...

It's spring here, and I have a focaccia in my basket and I invite you to enjoy a cocktail with me

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Without wishing to gloat, it's glorious in my part of the world right now, and I'm heading outdoors with a great mushroom, basil and lemon salad.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Sue must have all my usual glorious weather. ;-) It's a bit drab & windy here but Nigel's simple salad with some extra goodies livened it right up.

Kaye said...

Definitely not picnic weather here either, but the Chicken and Rice Salad was good.

Kim said...

Thanks to Joyce from Kitchen Flavours for pointing out and sharing those delicious chicken wings. I decided to go with the same recipe and those wings were a 10+! Totally delicious!