Monday, April 27, 2015

April Potluck!


Here at I Heart Cooking Clubs we are going on six years of cooking wonderful recipes written by our favorite chefs! Potluck week is our week to celebrate all our chefs, past and present. Whether you chose to revisit a favorite chef or stay current and cook with Jacques Pepin, there is sure to be a recipe for you! Either way, I'm sure you'll find a recipe for success!

Chose a recipe from any of the twelve chefs below 

Nigella Lawson
Mark Bittman
Giada de Laurentiis
Jamie Oliver
Tessa Kiros
Rick Bayless
Madjur Jaffrey
Yotam Ottolenghi
Donna Hay
Nigel Slater
Diana Henry
Jacques Pépin

The choice is yours!

To join in the April Potluck fun, just post and link your dish by Sunday, May 3rd

Please remember to link a thumbnail image and leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your dish.

New to IHCC? Need help linking up? Check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you.

If you missed out on our C'est Magnifique! theme last week, be sure to click on the links and check out all the dishes everyone made.




10 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

I've made Nigella's Crisp Chicken Cutlet, so delicious!

Tina said...

Looks like Kitchen Flavours & me are bringing Nigella to potluck! Thank goodness we all like chicken do much at our place. We have it lots 🐓🐓

Joyce Rachel Lee said...

Chicken & leek stroganoff! :)

flour.ish.en said...

Soup and salad, both Ottolenghi's recipes, from my kitchen to yours. Enjoy!

Joyce Rachel Lee said...

We are so in sync! 3 Nigella's, 2 Jamie's, 2 Ottolenghi's! Love to see what others are bringing. :)

Deb in Hawaii said...

Here's a Tessa Kiros Greek Salad to add to the mix. ;-)

So sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks--had to take a trip back home for family health issues. I look forward to getting around to everyone's C'est Magnifique & Potluck posts this weekend.

Susan Lindquist said...

At last! I've had time to post ... and of course I'm catching up with a bit of Pepin!

Joanne T Ferguson said...

My post is coming later on today!
Can someone please contact me and let me know if there is an official FB page for IHCC? Thank you!
Joanne @ What's On The List

Joanne T Ferguson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

A trio of Jacques Pepin veggie sides!