Monday, June 27, 2016

June Potluck!

It's time to...

POTLUCK!!!


There's no better week than an IHCC Potluck week! 

It's your chance to make any Curtis Stone recipe, or any recipe from one of our previous IHCC featured chefs:

Nigella Lawson
Mark Bittman
Giada de Laurentiis
Jamie Oliver
Tessa Kiros
Rick Bayless
Madjur Jaffrey
Yotam Ottolenghi
Donna Hay
Nigel Slater
Diana Henry
Jacques Pepin
Ellie Krieger

What will you make?

Make and post your June Potluck recipe by Sunday, July 3rd and link a picture up below.

Please remember to link a thumbnail image and do please leave a comment after you link so that we don't miss out on your dish. 

New to IHCC? Need help linking up or just a refresher on how to join in the fun and become a part of our community? Please check out our Welcome page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and we will get back with you. 

If you missed out on our Fresh & Fruity theme last week, please click on the link to see all the delicious fruit-filled dishes that were shared!
 

9 comments:

flour.ish.en said...

I baked some mini lemon cakes from Ottolenghi.

Zosia said...

I also cooked with Ottolenghi this week.

Tina said...

I stuck with Curtis Stone this week. I hope this fish and lighter eating will help me take off the vacation pounds, lol

Deb in Hawaii said...

I tried Nigel Slater's 20-minute rice pudding, making it vegan and topping it with homemade chia jam) which was fab!

(I think I may need to try a personal rice pudding challenge and make one from every former IHCC chef--In addition to Nigel, I have Rick, Jamie, Ellie, Diana, and Madhur so far!) ;-)

Deb in Hawaii said...

Popping back with a quick, easy and tasty Rick Bayless fish & asparagus dish! ;-)

ostwestwind said...

I served Penne with spicy broccoli sauce

Joyce Rachel Lee said...

Piping hot tuna fritters. :)

Kim said...

Sharing Curtis' succulent and flavorful Spanish Roasted Potatoes. So satisfying!

kitchen flavours said...

Curry craving, so of course it must Madhur Jaffrey's recipe I refer to! Made a delicious chicken curry, a favourite in my house!