Monday, August 10, 2020

Pickled!


Not all cucumbers are pickled and not all pickles are green! This week, everything is coming up PICKLED! Chose any recipe and get pickling! Remember, the recipe can be from our current chef, Julia Child, or any one of our other 19 featured chefs (see a list on the sidebar or the header).
   

If at any time you have trouble sourcing any ingredients, then just go back to the Needs Must concept and make any dish from any of our 20 IHCC Chefs!
  

Make and post your Pickled recipe by Sunday, August 16th. Please link a picture of your recipe below, and leave a comment after. 

New to IHCC?  Need help linking up or a refresher on how to join in the fun? Please check out our WELCOME page. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and one of us will get back with you.

If you'd like to check out last week'sTaco Night theme, please click on the link and take a look!

photo credit

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Kim said...

I was hoping my cucumbers would be ready for pickling but they weren't so I didn't pickle anything. Ha! Instead I finally gave my basil the haircut it needed and made two batches of Curtis' pesto! I'm so glad I chose this because his pesto was the best I've ever made and I love it!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Last week's post featured this week's theme too which is fitting since I have been noshing on Rick Bayless's Lime Pickled Onions all week. So simple--if you like lime and pickled onions you should try these!