Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's Get Naked!

Are you ready to get naked with the one and only Naked Chef?  We are so excited to welcome Jamie Oliver as our new chef here at IHCC and cannot wait to get closer...and explore the meaning of "naked"...over the next six months. 

Jamie has at least ten different cookbooks to choose from, cooking shows galore (both current and on DVD), plus a magazine and numerous online resources to find his recipes (see our sidebar for links), so without further ado, let's all get naked comfortable with Jamie this week by picking any of his recipes and getting our hands dirty.  I know Jamie would approve.

Make and post your Let's Get Naked! post by Sunday, April 3. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation! Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.
Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.
If you missed the Arrivederci Giada theme last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the delicious dishes everyone brought!  Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Jamie Oliver right now...so if you've linked up, be sure that you've used/adapted one of his recipes for your post!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *Let's Get Naked!* Participants
1. Deb in Hawaii--Chickpea, Leek & Parmesan Soup
2. Tammy Lou
3. Heather ~ Oatmeal w/ Banana, Poppy Seed, Cinnamon & Toasted Almonds
4. Melodie
5. Lucia - Homemade Fettuccini with Vodka Sauce
6. Lucia - Pappardella with a Ragu of Tiny Meatballs
7. Beth Anne - Fresh Asian Noodle Salad
8. Tina Marie (plain ol' bacon and eggs)
9. Andrea at Nummy Kitchen -- Pasta Peperonata
10. Natashya - Spinach and Mushroom Risotto with Goat Cheese
11. Michelle ~ Garlic, Thyme, & Anchovy Baked Potatoes
12. Kim- Roasted Carrots with Orange, Garlic and Herbs
13. natalia -Salmon with Green Beans Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
14. Andreas - Lentils with Wild Garlic

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

20 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Great post Heather and the new limited edition badge is so fun! ;-)

I guess I am the first one "getting naked" this week with a big bowl of Jamie's Chickpea, Leek & Parmesan Soup to welcome him with. Delicious! ;-)

NKP said...

Yay Jamie! He looks great there on his land, I love his "At Home" show. Looking forward to getting naked!
Not now though, my curtains are open.. don't want to scare the neighbours. ;-)
Thanks Heather!

Tammy Lou said...

I'm excited to start cooking with Jamie, I love that he focuses on seasonal quality ingredients but his recipes aren't overly fussy.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I need to get one of his cookbooks or google him or something. I've seen him around and like him so this sounds interesting. Thanks!

Heather S-G said...

I got naked with Jamie over breakfast this mornin'. Just sayin'...oatmeal is up!

Mélodie said...

I made Jamie's margherita pizza from Jamie at Home. Delish, as he would say.

It is my first time participating (but I've been reading you). My blog is in French but there is a Google Translate button in the top left corner. Even if you don't want to read it, you can still see the pictures of my Jamie Oliver's recipes :-)

I didn't write the name of the recipe when I posted my Permalink. Sorry. I'll know better next time.

NKP said...

Bonjour Mélodie!
You have been added to the blogroll. Welcome!

Mélodie said...

Merci!
Funny, I had never made the connection between this blog and "In the Kitchen with puppies", which I read too :-) There are all one person then!

NKP said...

Hi Mélodie,
Yep, I am one of the IHCC gals, along with Heather, Deb and Kim. We have lots of fun here! ☺

Lucia from Madison said...

Yippee I love Jamie! Picked up one of his books at the library, Cooking with Jamie. Glad I stopped by!

Ty'sMommy said...

I'm off to a good start! My recipe is up!

Tina said...

I like the new limited time badge...but the word naked won't allow me to access`it from work so...I may not use it :-) Blocked!
I wasn't able to go made but I promise you, it's ON for the Jamie recipes upcoming!! I feel better...woo-hoo!

NKP said...

Pierce - too funny! This is exactly the reason why we didn't name the group I ♥ P*nises. ;-)

Heather S-G said...

I just choked on my sandwich, Natashya. HA! What's so wrong with getting naked anyhow? ;P

NKP said...

I am all for getting a little naked! What the neighbours think of it.. is their problem! ;-) ☺

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Just posted my first Jamie recipe, Pasta Peperonata, it was so yummy! I made it last week and want it again, definitely a crave inducing recipe :)

Love the new look here!

NKP said...

Risotto in the house!

Michelle B said...

Pretty pleased with my first time getting naked w/ Jamie!

Kim said...

Just GOT NAKED with my roasted carrots with orange, garlic, and herbs! Delicious!

Andreas said...

Post is up.
Sorry, I accidentally double-linked to the Arrivederci Giada post.