Monday, June 25, 2012

June Potluck with Rick!


It's Potluck time again!

Here's your chance to make one of those many Rick Bayless recipes that you have tagged but haven't fit into a theme yet.


So, what are you craving this week? 

Make any Rick Bayless recipe from one of his books or online and post it by Sunday, July 1st. Potluck means anything goes--as long as it is a Bayless recipe of course!

Don't forget to link up with Mr. Linky below so that we can all see your fabulous creation. Please remember to leave a comment after linking up so that we're sure to see your post as soon as it goes up.

If you're new to IHCC, please see our WELCOME post for all of the details to join in the fun!

And, if you happened to miss last week's Summer Salads roundup, take a minute to check out the greens, veggies and dressings that everyone made. 

What are you going to bring to June's Potluck?




I Heart Cooking Clubs *June Potluck--Rick Bayless* Participants
1. Natashya - Avocado-Dressed Shrimp a la Mexicana
2. Deb in Hawaii--(Vegan) Salsa Mac-n-Cheese
3. Vianney ~ Cafe Tacuba-Style Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
4. Julie ~ Pork Tinga with Potatoes, Avocado and Fresh Cheese
5. Michelle - Quesadillas Fritas
6. Heather - Guacamole 2 Ways (Bacon & Tomato Toasted Pepita)
7. Kim - Salsa Baked Cheese
8. Debbie@The Friday Friends
9. What's Cookin' SMA

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

12 comments:

NKP said...

Yay Potluck! I already have my dish ready for posting - the avocado shrimp tostadas that Michelle did - delicious! I'll try to get it up on Tuesday.

NKP said...

First one!
My Avocado-Dressed Shrimp a la Mexicana is up!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made a vegan version of Rick's Salsa Mac-n-Cheese. Quick and tasty!
;-)

bonnie said...

YAY! happy to join!!

vianney

Unknown said...

I am back! So sad that I missed last weeks summer salad :( But I can't wait to see what everyone posted. My post this month is all about CHEESE!

Michelle B said...

Quesadillas Fritas this week. I was too rushed and didn't do a good job with them.

Thanks for the mention, Natashya!

Julie E said...

I'm in with Pork Tinga. It's so freakin' good! And, I'm a total nerd and just now found the upcoming month post list. I always wondered how some bloggers had their post good to go on Monday. Haha!

For all the wonderful inspiration you give us all and getting me to cook outside my comfort zone, I'm giving IHCC the Sunshine Award!
http://whitelightsonwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/06/award-time.html

Heather S-G said...

guac 2 ways at my place...

Kim said...

Just posted my salsa baked cheese. Heading out the door on vacation. Hope everyone who is celebrating has a great 4th!

Heather S-G said...

@Julie E --- thanks so much, we really appreciate that! I don't know that you'd actually want to see the answers to those questions from all 4 of us, though... ha ha ha. =) We're just happy we can help introduce people to different cooks/chef and maybe get you out of your comfort zone for a while.

Debbie said...

I'm back!! so glad it was a potluck too.

Kim said...

Natashya - I have to make that shrimp recipe. It looks fabulous!