Monday, September 28, 2009

Baker's Delight!

Can you feel it? That chill...slowly winding its way into your morning routine. The feeling that you should probably close your windows all the way at night...but you don't because you'd rather just wrap yourself in blankets and feel the cool air on your face. Sweatshirts and sweaters are finding their way back into closets and drawers. And that old friend...you know the one....the one that goes by the name OVEN. Helloooooo Oven! Are you feeling that itch to bake? To stir and mix and knead and enjoy the smells that warm your kitchen? Well, I am. And isn't it perfect timing that our theme this week just happens to be Baker's Delight.

I know that Nigella Lawson has some perfectly delicious potential goodies, just waiting for you to bake up! Thanks to everybody who submitted their delicious Family Favourites posts last week...can't wait to see what you bake up this week. Something elaborate? Something simple? Goodies for the kiddos? Fancy desserts for the adults? Don't forget to come back to show us what warm temptations are sliding out of your oven. Simply post on your blog and link your completed post to Mr. Linky below, on or by October 4th....now, get baking!

Link your I Heart Cooking Clubs post of the week's permalink with Mr. Linky, below, so we can all see your fabulous cooking club creation! Please leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Don't know what a permalink is? Please refer to the Welcome page.

11 comments:

Tina said...

I'm torn between two recipes..actually three....but I would love to still fit into my clothes next week! So much cream.....yummy, yummy cream ...

Reeni said...

Every week I say I'm going to get in on this. I mean well. There just needs to be more hours in the day!

Michelle said...

WOW..I did not know that the new cooking club had started already. Can you tell I'm a bit distracted lately.

Looking for a Nigella recipe as I'm typing this!

Kim said...

I keep changing my mind about the recipe I want to choose. I might end up doing a savory and a sweet. So hard to choose.

Deb in Hawaii said...

OK, lovely Lemon-Raspberry Muffins are posted. I am considering sneaking to the kitchen right now for another one...

NKP said...

I will join you in the kitchen for a lovely muffin!
Try not to be too put off by my residual garlic breath this morning..
My Garlic and Parsley Hearthbreads are up.

Heather S-G said...

Oh, count me in, too!! I'll bring the chocolate croissants :D

Diana Bauman said...

I really want to make something this week, but baking... this will be tough, but I'm going for it!

Kim said...

Just put up my post for this week. Too bad we're spread out all over the place. Wouldn't it be nice to meet up and share all our goodies? Stay warm :D

Unknown said...

I finally got mine up. Everyone's creations looked great!

Tina said...

Finally.....I just got mine posted!! I have been looking at everyone else's creations and they look wonderful!