The Cherokee trio of corn, beans, and squash, otherwise known as THE THREE SISTERS, have long been grown together for a more robust harvest and superior flavor. But that doesn’t mean you’ll see them all on one plate. This week you can choose just one to cook with, or all three, if you're feeling adventurous!
Make any dish inspired by THE THREE SISTERS and our 21 featured chefs and post by Sunday, August 22nd.
*****PLEASE REMEMBER that we are continuing to cook the recipes of our 21 IHCC FEATURED CHEFS. Make sure that any recipes you post on our link-ups are from and credited to one of those 21 chefs.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (peanut butter and jelly and/or peanut butter or jelly)
- Tropical Delights (any tropical dish or dish with tropical ingredients)
- The Three Sisters (any dish with corn, beans, and squash or just one of the three)
- August Potluck (any dish of your choosing)
- Go Greek! (any Greek inspired dish or dish using Greek ingredients)