Monday, May 2, 2011

Mum's the Word!


It's no secret that this is the week to celebrate Mums and Moms and we are cooking up dishes that (not only) a Mother will love!

Mum's the Word!

So if you are a Mum yourself...


You are cooking up something special for your Mum...


Or your Mummy...


Make one of Jamie's fabulous recipes from his cookbooks or online that shows your love.


Make and post your Mum's the Word! dish by Sunday, May 8th. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation!

Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.



If you didn't already, be sure to check out all the fabulous Potluck Creations from last week.

Don't forget, we're currently cooking through the recipes of Jamie Oliver ...so if you've linked up a post, please be sure that you've used/adapted one of his recipes!

Can't wait to see what you make!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *Mum's the Word!* Participants
1. Deb in Hawaii--Oatmeal with Banana & Cinnamon
2. Tina Marie - Grilled Tuna with Peas!
3. Yvette - Tagliatelle with asparagus, crispy pancetta and parmesan
4. Natashya - Lemony Risotto with Herbs and Broccoli
5. Michelle ~ Summer Chickpea Salad
6. Danielle- Tropical Fruit Salad
7. Baked Brie w/ Rigatoni & Spinach
8. natalia - Lemon Drizzle Cake
9. Kim-Shrimp and Avocado with Marie Rose Sauce
10. Melodie - Elderflower-gin cocktail
11. Tammy Lou ~ Chicken Salad

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

16 comments:

Heather S-G said...

Cute post, Deb =) I am ready to cook up something for myself...tee hee. Mum's the word!

NKP said...

Love it!
And I am with Girli - gonna cook something up for me!

Kim said...

Very cute! I'm with Heather and Natashya..spoiling myself with this week's pick.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Mums should have a healthy breakfast to start their day so I made Oatmeal with Banana & Cinnamon (and other good stuff). ;-)

Tina said...

That is a cute post Deb....I love the oldie style photos. I just added grilled tuna. Damn, that was good!

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

Very tasty, Asparagus with pasta!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have found your blog.I am your newest follower.

NKP said...

Sexy Mama risotto in the house! ☺

Michelle B said...

Made a great summery chickpea salad.

Love the mummy photo!

AllThingsYummy said...

I just posted my first contribution. Can't wait to try more of his recipes.

Heather S-G said...

I forgot to put my name (duh!) but my SUPER SEXY BAKED BRIE w/ Rigatoni & Spinach is up...and just the thing this mum loves ;)

natalia said...

Happy mother's day to you all ! I made a lemony cake hope you like it !

Kim said...

Mom and me just ate our shrimp and avocado with marie rose sauce. It was so good! I should have doubled it!

Mélodie said...

I'm not a mother and my mom lives far, so I decided to write a long post to honor all the women in my life and ended it with one of Jamie's cocktail: gin and elderflower :-)

Jacqui' said...

Thanks for hosting. Im a newbie around here and the dishes look so amazing. Love Mr. Oliver too =]

Tammy Lou said...

I can't wait to see what everyone has been doing this week!