Monday, May 9, 2011

Plenty-o-Pasta

Can you ever have too much pasta?
Jamie doesn't think so and neither do we!
 Jamie has plenty-o-pasta recipes, so pick one and get to cooking.
Make and post your Plenty-o-Pasta dish by Sunday, May 15th.  Don't forget to link your post with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your pasta recipe!!

Please remember to leave a comment after linking just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is?  Check out our Welcome post.

If you didn't get a chance to see last week's theme Mum's the Word, head on over there now.  You never know if one of those dishes will catch your eye.
*photos courtesy JamieOliver.com
I Heart Cooking Clubs *Plenty-o-Pasta* Participants
1. Tina Marie (Sausage Carbonara)
2. Danielle- Proper Blokes' Sausage Fusili
3. Natashya - Killer Mac and Cheese
4. Joanne - Salmon Baked with Pesto and Green Beans
5. Deb in Hawaii--Classic Tomato Spaghetti
6. Heather~ Spaghetti Fritters
7. Carol - Pasta with Brie
8. Couscous & Consciousness - Fettucine with Spinach, Crab & Lemon
9. Andreas - Pasta with Sausage
10. Lemon Linguine
11. Kim-Baked Camembert Pasta

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

14 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Great post Kim! I'm looking forward to seeing plenty-o'-pasta from everyone. ;-)

Heather S-G said...

Yay Pasta!! I've been looking forward to making quite a few of Jamie's pasta dishes...so now to choose!!

NKP said...

Mmm, I just want to dive into all that pasta! Was there ever a more wonderful food? ☺

Tina said...

This post is making me very hungry! I just linked up with sausage carbonara,

AllThingsYummy said...

Delicious sausage fusili. I'll definitely be making it again.

NKP said...

Mac and Cheese in the house! With a secret ingredient.. ☺

Deb in Hawaii said...

Finally after Blogger behaved badly all yesterday, Classic Tomato Spaghetti is posted. I made a few changes to make it vegan and several additions to make it interesting-- the end result was excellent! ;-)

Heather S-G said...

Although I had every intention of making pasta from scratch this week...the time flew by and I never did (one of these days)! How's about some Spaghetti Fritters instead?

Carol said...

Found you from girlichef's post and joined the party! I made pasta with brie, been meaning to make it for some time and saw it on girlchef and so glad I did!

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Just squeaking in under the wire - I posted Fettucine with Spinach Crab & Lemon - was good, very good indeed. Nice to be back posting with you all again :-)
Sue

Heather S-G said...

Carol...we're so glad that you've joined us!!

and Sue...we're so happy to see you back and cooking, we've missed you! =)

Andreas said...

Post is up. :)

Michelle B said...

Sorry--the lemon linguine is mine. I forgot to put my name. I also have no picture due to technical difficulties (which would be me). Don't know what's wrong with me this week!

Kim said...

Posted my camembert pasta just in the nick of time last night, but then I forgot to link up. Can't wait to check out everyone's pasta!