Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Hour!

Time to throw a cocktail party! For one, two, four, eleventy... your choice! Margaritas and mini tacos? Arnold Palmers and pigs in a blanket? Red wine and canapés?
I know what you're thinking. That we at IHCC are advocating all sorts of hedonistic behaviour. Well, ok, maybe a little.. but certainly if you do not wish to create or drink cocktails you need not skip this week. Virgin cocktails or all manner of nibblies are perfect Happy Hour fare.

Don't forget to do your ultimate Nigella impression as you create lovely offerings for this week's theme. Moist lips are a must. Heels are optional... as is the push-up bra...

Find any of Nigella Lawson's recipes that suit the Happy Hour theme, either in her cookbooks or online, cook it and make sure you post it by January 31st and of course don't forget to link up with Mr. Linky so that everyone can find and see your fabulous Happy Hour creation.

And make sure you have had a chance to visit January's delicious Potluck party!

Link your I Heart Cooking Clubs post of the week's permalink with Mr. Linky, below, so we can all see your fabulous cooking club creations! Please leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a
permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

See you at the Happy Hour! I apologize in advance for drinking all your wine and flirting with your significant other.
;-)

I Heart Cooking Clubs *Happy Hour* Participants
1. DebinHawaii--Basil and Goat's Cheese Dip & Rouge Limonade
2. SUGAR pLum@ happy hours
3. AMI - Union Square Cafe Bar Nuts
4. Natashya - Moscow Mules and Bar Nuts
5. Gonna want seconds-Green Apple Cocktail
6. Natalia- Small Savory Tarts
7. Mary @ Passionate Perseverance
8. Beth Anne
9. The Lab - An Experiment to Taste[1st Time}

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Fun post Natashya--love that cartoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone's picks!

Kim said...

Somehow I knew it was Natashya who wrote this post;D Hmmm...what to make? It might just be alcoholic if I can get to the liquor store.

Deb in Hawaii said...

So Kim, what exactly are you saying about Natashya...or Heather...or me?! LOL! ;-)

OK, my Basil Goat's Cheese Dip & Rouge Limonade are officially posted. Easy-peasy and tasty too!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Ha ha,this is sweet...where on earth is my hello kitty mac lip balm-d only thing i use on my lips....its really good by the way....
Well m up but still trying to figure out why my pics have begun to take a horizantal route instead of vertical....

NKP said...

Yum, turning out to be quite a party!
VSS - even sideways -the pics look delicious!

My Moscow Mules and Bar Nuts are up - I am on the same cosmic wavelength as AMI!

Tina said...

I love this post - Natashya you are most creative. I made calamari but haven't downloaded the photos yet. Coming up!

Kim said...

I went out and bought some POM juice and prosecco to make a pom bellini, but this crazy week got the better of me. I plan on doing a double Nigella post next week. There is no way that I'm missing out on that POM bellini after the week I've had:D

Ty'sMommy said...

I'm a little late, but I just put my post up!
http://theseventhlevelofboredom.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-happy-hour-nigella-style.html