Monday, July 16, 2012

July Potluck with Rick!

What time is it?

It's POTLUCK time!

What time is it?

It's POTLUCK time!

It's time to head into the kitchen with RICK BAYLESS and cook, bake, blend, and/or stir something up something tasty.  It's your choice.  No themes to follow this week.  Let your taste buds and your rumbling belly guide you. 

What will you bring to the table this week?
Make and post your July Potluck w/ Rick! post by Sunday, July 22. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation! Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

If you missed the Soups and Sides theme last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the delicious dishes everyone brought!  Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Rick Bayless right now...so if you've linked up, be sure that you've used/adapted one of his recipes for your post!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *July Potluck with Rick* Participants
1. Leslie - Arroz con Pollo
2. What's Cookin' SMA??? Argentinian Style Empanadas with Chimi Churri Sauce
3. Heather - Oaxacan-Style Peanuts w/ Chile & Garlic
4. Michelle - Shrimp-ball Soup w/ Roasted Pepper & Tomato
5. Kim -Crispy Chicken Torta
6. Deb in Hawaii--Seared Rare Tuna Salad
7. Donna-pork filled enchiladas with orange red mole
8. JamieK - cauliflower gratin

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

NKP said...

Woohoo, potluck time!

Leslie Harris said...

Serving up a big bowl of Arroz con Pollo over at my place! (I can't believe I'm posting my IHCC entry so early in the week!)

Unknown said...

Empanadas for me this week ;)

Tina said...

I like Potluck. Just stopping by to say hello!

Heather S-G said...

Cold cervezas and Oaxacan-style peanuts at my place!!

Michelle B said...

I have the soup I wanted to post last week up for this week. Gotta love the "anything goes" of potluck!

Kim said...

Rick's Crispy Chicken Torta was a huge success!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I tried Rick's Seared Rare Tuna Salad with Chayote Slaw and swapped in his Roasted Garlic and Green Chile Dressing. Yum!

luckybunny said...

Love the potlucks! And I finally got my entry in on time, it's not been easy! I almost waited till tomorrow but with the four hour time difference (I'm four hours different than at home right now) I'm lost, so I figured I better do it right now!

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Just stopped by to say "hi" to everyone. I haven't been cooking with Rick so far - too much life just been getting in the way. But hopefully after this week I might just have a chance to get back into it.

Sue

Jamie K said...

This is what I had planned to post for last week's side dish! Better late than never! Cauliflower Gratin!

NKP said...

Hi! Sorry, I did make a potluck dish... but we had an impromptu deck party last night so my poached guavas went back into the fridge. I'll post them soon for another appropriate theme!

chica chocolatina said...

Finding this blog is bittersweet because I love Rick Bayless, but unfortunately his time is almost over :( ......Glad to be here nonetheless.